Q3 2018 Good Times Restaurants Inc Earnings Call
שיחת ועידה Good Times Restaurants Inc
Good Times Restaurants Inc Conference call will be held on 09/08/2018. During the earnings conference call's session Good Times Restaurants Inc will provide updated information and financial status.
Conference call service enable to conduct an online meeting with several participates at the same time without leaving the room. Earnings call use teleconference platform to conduct an online meeting between the management of a public company, analysts, investors and the media to discuss the financial results during a given reporting period
In order to join the earnings online meeting, contact Good Times Restaurants Inc for the information on connecting using web conferencing or bridge number and PIN code
Schedule an online meeting with QCONF conference service and get free conference bridge.
Good Times Restaurants Inc. operates and franchises Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard ("GTBFC" or "Good Times") restaurants and Bad Daddy's Burger Bar concept ("BDBB" or "Bad Daddy's"). Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard and Bad Daddy's Burger Bar are two distinctly different, yet complementary, restaurant concepts. Each is positioned as a high quality brand within its respective segment of the industry, has attractive unit-level economics, significant growth potential, and strong current sales momentum. Since 2013, we have owned 48% of Bad Daddy's Franchise Development, LLC ("BDFD"), the franchising entity for Bad Daddy's Burger Bar. On May 7, 2015, we completed the acquisition of Bad Daddy's International, LLC ("BDI"), which owns the other 52% of BDFD as well as the intellectual property associated with the BDBB concept.קרא עוד שיחת ועידה