Q2 2018 American Shared Hospital Services Earnings Call
שיחת ועידה American Shared Hospital Services
American Shared Hospital Services Conference call or earnings call will be held on 09/08/2018 via an 800 number (toll-free). During the earnings conference call's session American Shared Hospital Services will provide updated information and financial status.
Conference call is also referred to as: teleconference call or audio conference bridge. Conferencing service is provided in house or as cloud based teleconference service.
In order to join the audio conferencing dial conference bridge and key in the PIN code, Contact American Shared Hospital Services for this information
Schedule a teleconference with QCONF and get 5 free calls with our conference service.
American Shared Hospital Services ("ASHS" and, together with its subsidiaries, the "Company") provides Gamma Knife stereotactic radiosurgery equipment and radiation therapy and related equipment to seventeen (17) medical centers in sixteen (16) states in the United States as of March 1, 2016. The Company provides Gamma Knife services through its 81% indirect interest in GK Financing, LLC, a California limited liability company ("GKF"). The remaining 19% of GKF is owned by GKV Investments, Inc., a wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary of Elekta AG, a Swedish company ("Elekta"). Elekta is the manufacturer of the Leksell Gamma Knifeâ(the "Gamma Knife"). GKF is a non-exclusive provider of alternative financing services for Elekta Gamma Knife units. The Company wholly-owns the subsidiaries MedLeader.com, Inc. ("MedLeader") and American Shared Radiosurgery Services ("ASRS"). ASRS is the majority-owner of GKF.קרא עוד שיחת ועידה